Monday, April 6, 2009

Milestones in Human Evolution

Today I found a video that leads me to believe mankind has reached the pinnacle of human achievement. All the scientists can now hang up their lab coats and go home, because I don't see any possible way anything cooler than this could ever be discovered, invented, or even thought of without heads exploding.





Now that we have reached our evolutionary ceiling, the human race will now begin to de-evolve until we are dominated by talking apes.

3 comments:

martha said...

umm...is the dude paralyzed? i think having my legs free would be even cooler, but that landing...you can't beat that.

syd b. said...

Agreed..this is pretty sweet. So when am I going to see you doing this?

Nic said...

You got a kayak, a plane, and a parachute I can borrow?